Monday 6 February 2012

Mock up cover, contents, dps


Mock up for the front cover, my plans that for my front cover that i have shown in my mock up are that i am going to have a blocky and simple masthead at the top of my cover with a simple and quirky image of my artist fairly across the centre, then the artists name across their image and then and small circle with text in it at the top right hand side to draw viewers in.


Mock up plans for my contents so far, is a white background with containing the masthead from the cover but smaller, then underneath boxes containing images and text about the magazine.

Mock up plans for the double page are a large image of my artist to the left hand side cutting across the double page then a large quote from the artist with the articles set in collums.

No comments:

Post a Comment