Wednesday 29 February 2012

DRAFT article


Q: It’s a MUSIQ exclusive as we are joined by newcomer CHLOE JADE, we are very excited to talk to you Chloe..

A: (laughs to self) Thank you very much, it’s a pleasure to be here

Q: We’ve heard news of you releasing your first album titled ‘new girl on the block’ you quite literally are, how are you finding cracking the music business?

A: yeah that’s right it’s out Monday the 12th!, I’m loving it, it’s not a job to me I’m constantly doing what i enjoy which really is a lot of fun.

Q: Have you always know you wanted to pursue a career in music?

A: no funnily enough I’ve been singing as a hobby since i was 12 yet the thought never even crossed my mind until about 2 years ago, it’s crazy when you think about it, 2 years ago i was finishing studying at uni and now here i am

Q: We know you have no problem with standing out when it comes to wardrobe choices, what would you say your style is?

A: (laughs) no way! I love experimenting with bright, new and upcoming colours and trends, i don’t really have a specific style but i love anything quirky, my friends often say quirky is my middle name!

Q: What are your plans for the rest of the year? Appearing at any festivals?

A: might pop up at a couple yes, i love festivals so if I’m not performing i will be there with my friends watching other artists.

Q: well we hope to see your face at the music events this year! thank you for joining us and good luck with the album!

A: your welcome, thank you for having me!

Download CHLOE JADE’S upcoming album ‘new girl on the block’ on iTunes from Monday the 12th

And follow Chloe on twitter @CHLOEJADEOFFICIAL         

Or log onto our website musiqmagazine.com for updates

No comments:

Post a Comment